.Australian Native Food Co – Reed Diffusers with Quandong Seeds.
- Australian Native Scents celebrating the unique outback
- Low Maintenance, Reliable, Enduring
- Our reed diffusers are made with carefully blended high-quality fragrance oils
- Scent your room 24 hours a day and last over 6 months so they are great value for money.
- Infused with Quandong Seeds providing a native experience
Our reed diffusers are made with carefully blended high-quality fragrance oils in a wide variety of beautiful native scents.
- Lemon Myrtle; refreshing and subtle lemon with a outback twist
- Australian Bush; reminiscent of your grandmas garden
- Wattleseed & Coffee; undertones of hazelnut and coffee
- Lemongrass & Fingerlime; fresh, tangy and simply amazing
- Spiced Bush Apple; reminds you of a nice warm cinnamon apple pie
- Strawberry Flora & Vanilla; pretty, and fresh like strawberries
- Wild Rosella; uniquely sweet with beautiful undertones
- River Mint; hints of spearmint with a refreshing finish
- Simply remove the screw top and place your reeds inside the jar.
- Position on a flat surface out of reach of children or pets and away from a risk of being knocked over.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Turn your reeds around weekly for an extra burst of fragrance (being careful not to spill on your furniture) or use less reeds for a more subtle room fragrance.