Ingredients: Karkalla (Carpobrotus rossi, Pig Face), Native Turmeric, Cucumber, Vinegar, Onion, Cornstarch, Sugar
Karkalla & Native Turmeric Verjuice
$10.00 – $18.00
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 12 mm|
- No ratings found yet!
Rated 0 out of 5$24.00
- A RANGE OF NATIVE AROMA SCENTED SOY CANDLES that represent the scents of Australia.
- Fragrances include: River Mint; Australian Bush; Spiced Bush Apple; Wattleseed & Coffee; Lemon Myrtle; Wild Rosella; Fingerlime & Lemongrass; Strawberry Flora & Vanilla
- Enjoy the warm glow and tranquil ambience and aroma that is created in any part of the house that you choose to enjoy these candles. Perfect gift ideas, matched with our Australian Native Food Co products including Body/Personal Care Range, Reed Diffusers, Jams, Dukkah and more
Rated 0 out of 5$6.00
Australian Native Food Co. Chocolate is a truly unique and South Australian brand. We incorporate the vibrancy of native outback superfood flavours with our mouth watering original chocolate recipes to create the ultimate delight and indulgence experience. One bite and you will truly understand how extraordinarily amazing our chocolate can be.
Rated 0 out of 5$12.00
Rated 0 out of 5$18.00
Lemon Iron Bark is the perfect tea to beat back those misery-causing bacteria that invade when your immune system defences are down. It is also used as a treatment for bronchitis, colds and sore throats. The anti-microbial effects of Lemon Ironbark are backed by scientific research. Health benefits may include:
- Relief from inflammation and sore throats.
- May decrease pain, promote relaxation, and relieve cold symptoms.
Rated 0 out of 5$12.90
Stimulating and uplifting, Lemon Myrtle has a crisp citrus scent and strong cleansing properties. When used on the skin, not only will Lemon Myrtle make you smell great, it is also extremely effective in balancing the natural oils which can lead to occasional breakouts by unclogging pores and reducing their appearance. Also useful in relieving congestion and clearing the sinuses, Lemon Myrtle can help you to breathe more easily.